Game 7 of 162: Toronto at Boston

Josh Towers (0-1, 7.71 ERA) vs. Josh Beckett (1-0, 1.29 ERA). 2:05 PM EST start.

Today's contest features a battle of the Joshes. Last season the Blue Jays were 11-7 against the Red Sox. They outscored them by a combined score of 115-76, 18 more runs than they scored against any other team last season.

Today's Blue Jays lineup:

Adams
Catalanotto
Wells
Glaus
Overbay
Hillenbrand
Molina
Hinske
Hill

Molina, rather than Zaun, will face the right-handed Beckett. I sincerely hope this won't become routine.

Today's Red Sox lineup:

Youkilis
Loretta
Ortiz
Ramirez
Nixon
Varitek
Lowell
Stern
Gonzalez

With Coco Crisp out for several weeks with an injury, Adam Stern will take his place in center field. He had some great moments as a member of team Canada in the WBC this past March. It'll be interesting to see if his all-out play both in the field and on the basepaths make him a fan favourite in Boston.