Game 78 of 162: Phillies at Blue Jays

Adam Bernero (No record) vs. Casey Janssen (5-6, 4.76). 7:07 PM ET start.

Bernero was released by the Royals three weeks ago and now finds himself with the Phillies, who are in dire need of pitching following the Brett Myers fiasco. He has a 10-26 career record, a 5.91 ERA, and 1.49 WHIP. Considering Janssen's recent struggles, this game could get ugly in a hurry.

Tonight's Blue Jays lineup:

Hinske
Catalanotto
Wells