Game 79 of 162: Phillies at Blue Jays

Corey Lidle (4-6, 5.11ERA) vs. Ty Taubenheim (1-4, 4.73). 4:07 PM ET start.

Taubenheim will make his first start in a couple weeks facing-off against ex-Jay Corey Lidle. Very creative lineup tonight with both Wells and Rios unavailable due to injury, Glaus will play SS, Zaun is your number 3 hitter, and Hinske is your RF.

Tonight's Blue Jays lineup:

Johnson
Catalanotto
Zaun