Game 92 of 162: Rangers at Blue Jays

Vicente Padilla (9-5, 4.25) vs. Shaun Marcum (0-0, 7.45). 7:07 PM ET start.

I'll have a new post up tonight (it's about time, I think).

Marcum is yet another in a long, seemingly endless line of fifth starters the Blue Jays have experimented with this season. It'll be tough for him to outduel Padilla, whose stuff is as good as most pitchers'.

Tonight's Blue Jays lineup:

Johnson
Catalanotto
Wells