Game 95 of 162: Yankees at Blue Jays

Jaret Wright (6-5, 4.29ERA) vs. A.J. Burnett (1-3, 4.25ERA). 7:07 PM ET start.

An interesting pitching matchup tonight, two ex-phenoms with big contracts that has yet to live up to the hype. However, neither has pitched that bad lately, expect a well-pitched game.

Tonight's Blue Jays lineup:

Johnson
Catalanotto
Wells