Game 96 of 162: Yankees at Blue Jays

Chien-Ming Wang (10-4. 3.92ERA) vs. Ted Lilly (9-8, 3.86ERA). 7:07 PM ET start.

We really do have some pretty even pitching matchups during this series, Doc/Mussina, Burnett/Wright, Lilly/Wang, Marcum/Ponson. It should be another good one.

New Blue Jay Jeremy Accardo is listed as available in this game, I am excited to scope out the new Blue Jay.

Tonight's Blue Jays lineup:

Johnson
Catalanotto
Wells