Adam Lind Bluebird Banter Community Projection

Stealing a little bit of what John Sickel's is doing over at minorleague ball. One of the many arguments I have discussed with other Jays fans is what we will see from Adam Lind this year What do you think Adam Lind's stats will look at upon closing the 2007 season?

Project these categories:
Games
At-Bats
Hits
Batting Average
2B
3B
HR
RBI
BB
SB

Hopefully we can get 10 or so before the season starts and we'll how biased us Jays fans really are. Feel free to explain why you believe in your own projection.

Here's my stab at this:
90 games, 285 At-Bats, 87 hits, .305 BA, 25 doubles, 0 Triples, 6 HR, 18 BB, 50 Ks, 1 SB

I ultimately think he will start out in AAA, gets called up to platoon with Reed Johnson and then will totally awesome in years to come. What do you guys think?

Call me chengy, achengy, or Allan.
achengy.blogspot.com