FanPost

Yankees Out!

Nothing better then seeing our rivals lose. One down, one to go. Let's go Cleveland!

Anyway, if Steinbrenner is serious then Torre is out and the Yanks are looking for a new manager.

Does it mean that A-Rod will be leaving as well?

This is great news for us if A-Rod leaves and the Yankees roster can start to look pretty weak if they lose some key free agents. Then again, they could always spend their way back into contention.