Some 500-Level Pics

Most game photos are taken from close range with high-quality cameras that fully capture the experience of being at the game. Well, almost fully, that is. In order to illustrate what's it's like up top, in the 500 level at the Rogers Centre, I've posted some pictures taken by one of my friends from the Friday, April 13 game vs. the Tigers. The quality isn't the best, and, since they were taken from so far away, you can barely make out some of the players. But for those who've never attended a game there, they'll act as sneak peaks of what the experience is like.

The rest of the pics can be accessed by clicking "read more." By the way, the first pic is of a chili race. I think the green one wound up winning.