6/24 Game Thread: Colorado Rockies at Toronto Blue Jays

Dustin McGowan has a no-no through six innings!

edit: Now through seven innings, as Torgen posted in the comments section.

edit: Eight innings. One left. He would join Dave Stieb as the only Blue Jays to throw a no-hitter.

edit: Didn't happen. It was broken up by Jeff Baker. It's a shame, too, since he had already overcome the strongest part of the order.

Toronto:

Wells
Zaun
Rios