8/27 Minor League Summary

Jays Organizational Player of the Day:
Brandon Magee
I am bit hard on Magee. He has struggled this year but he does possess major league stuff and while he had a very unsuccesful year, he's still considered as a prospect and has the potential to make a major league bullpen. He has been terrible at times but awesome at others. It's a crapshoot what the Jays will do with him, such as moving him up or moving him into the pen if his K/BB remains very low.

Buffalo 8, Syracuse 7
JotG: Hector Luna was 4 for 5 with 2 doubles.

Conneticut 3, New Hampshire 2
JotG: Ty Taubenheim 6 2/3 IP with 6Ks and 2ER.

Dunedin 3, Lakeland 1
JotG: Bradon Magee had 6 2/3 shutout innings with 5Ks.

Lansing 7, Great Lakes 4
JotG: Kyle Ginley 7IP 2ER 8Ks.

Batavia 5, Auburn 4
JotG: Manny Rodriguez was 2 for 4 with a home run.

GCL Jays 7, GCL Tigers 2
JotG: Jonathan Del Campo was 2 for 3 with 2 doubles.

Latest News