8/29 Minor League Summary; Pitchers' got a big night

Jays Organization Player of the Day:
Brett Cecil.
Brett Cecil who seems to be back to form after getting a finger injury and would only "start" for 2 innings at a time. He currently has a 1.18 ERA and as the season dwindles down he will definitely be promoted to either Lansing or Dunedin for next year and will probably feature as one of the next top prospects in our system.

Scranton/WB 6, Syracuse 2

New Hampshire 7, Connecticut 1
JotG: Ricky Romero gave up just 1 run in 7 innings while striking out 7. Kratz and Cosby each had 3 hits.

Clearwater 4, Dunedin 2
DJays mustered only 3 hits.

Lansing 4, Dayton 1
JotG: Reidier Gonzalez had a decent outing pitching 7 2/3 innings and giving up just 1 run.

Auburn 3, Mahoning Valley 2
JotG: Brett Cecil pitched 4 2/3 IP giving up just 2 hits and striking out 8 with a dominating performance.