8/30 Minor League Summary

Jays Organization Player of the Day:
CJ Ebarb or (Roger Ebarb).
Ebarb is a catcher currently with Auburn. Ebarb is 24 as JP Arencibia's backup. He struggled in his pro debut with Pulaski last season hitting just .229. He is definitely not considered much of prospect due to age and due to results. He was drafted in the 41st round of the 2006 draft.

Scranton/W-B 6, Syracuse 3
JotG: Ryan Roberts was 2 for 4 with a home run.

Connecticut 8, New Hampshire 1
Yates struggled giving up 5 runs in 6 innings.

Clearwater 7, Dunedin 3
JotG: AJ Wideman pitched 5 innings giving 1 unearned run.

Lansing 4, Dayton 3
JotG: Julio Pinto pitched 5 shutout innings with 6Ks.

Auburn 11, State College 10
JotG: CJ Ebarb was 4 for 5 with 3 runs, a home run and 4 RBI.