FanPost

Johnny Mac: 2 years, $3.8M total

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070911&content_id=2201598&vkey=news_mlb&fext=. jsp&c_id=mlb

Myself and Hugo had a bit of discussion on this matter during last night's game thread. Are we paying $2M a year for a utility infielder, or has J.P. decided we only need to be strong 1 through 8? (Or is there some secret master plan to turn Johnny Mac into an Ichiro-style slash-and-dash lefty, like I jokingly suggested?)