Bobby Abreu rf
Alex Rodriguez 3b
Hideki Matsui lf
Jorge Posada c
Jason Giambi dh
Robinson Cano 2b
Doug Mientkiewicz 1b

Pitching: Phil Hughes, RHP

They are resting Roger Clemens for Phil Hughes as the Yankees do some serious rotation juggling.

Both the Yankees and Jays wasted some arms in the 14 innings game yesterday. We have Banks, Towers and League who didn't pitch yesterday. I am sure Frasor and Downs could step in as well. Hopefully Marcum can go deep into a game but that isn't likely where he has struggled against the Yankees this season to a tune of a 6.06 ERA in 16 1/3 IP.

There isn't much news as it is the end of the season and while we are out of it, beating up on our AL East enemies feels sweet. Go Jays!