Bobby Abreu rf
Alex Rodriguez 3b
Hideki Matsui dh
Robinson Cano 2b
Melky Cabrera cf
Doug Mientkiewicz 1b
Jose Molina c

Pitching: Mike Mussina, RHP

Sorry for being late, stayed up too late doing one too many biochemistry questions.

This has been an entertaining series thus far despite our struggles with the lead.

If it's any consolation it feels like we're back to last year's antics with great hitting and shooting ourselves in the foot with our bullpen.