Football Pool for NFL Week 7

Here are the spreads for this week's games. Email me your choices by Saturday night and your guess for points scored on Monday night to be used as the tie-breaker.

NFL Point Spreads For Week 7 - Week Seven NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 10/19 - 10/20, 2008

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
10/19 1:00 ET Tennessee -8.5 At Kansas City
10/19 1:00 ET At Buffalo -.5 San Diego
10/19 1:00 ET Pittsburgh -9.5 At Cincinnati
10/19 1:00 ET At Miami -2.5 Baltimore
10/19 1:00 ET Dallas -7.5 At St. Louis
10/19 1:00 ET At Chicago -3.5 Minnesota
10/19 1:00 ET At Carolina -3.5 New Orleans
10/19 1:00 ET At NY Giants -10.5 San Francisco
10/19 4:05 ET At Houston -9.5 Detroit
10/19 4:15 ET NY Jets -3.5 At Oakland
10/19 4:15 ET At Washington -7.5 Cleveland
10/19 4:15 ET Indianapolis -1.5 At Green Bay
10/19 8:15 ET At Tampa Bay -10.5 Seattle

Monday Night Football Point Spread

10/20 8:35 ET At New England -2.5 Denver