Weekly Poll

Devon White won the Center Fielder poll. There were only 2 better choices on the ballot, but it does explain a lot about our political process. I love the vote for Mookie Wilson, he was a fun guy to have on the team. He wasn't a great player for the Jays but you had to like him.

This week it is right fielders and we've had a number of good ones. To me it should be the closest vote so far, I could see any of 4 guys winning it.