Week 7 Football Pool Results

Well, we didn't have many play this week and those of us that did play did lousy. I did the worst of all again getting just 4 of 14. Anyway winning teams with the spread were Tennessee, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, St. Louis (pounded Dallas), Chicago, Carolina, New York Giants, Detroit (just stayed in the spread), Oakland, Cleveland, Green Bay, Seattle (lost by 10 to just beat the spread) and New Orleans.

Winner this week was our female player Carm getting a big 7 of 14. Congratulations Carm!

We need more players next week and, you know, someone that can get better than 50%. I'll put up this week's pool later today.