Game Thread for World Series Game 2

I am putting up the thread early in case I'm not back in time for the start of the game. If I'm lucky I'll miss the Back Street Boys singing (if that is the proper term for what they did yesterday) the National Anthem.

It's James Shields vs. Brett Myers tonight. The Phillies are using Gregg Dobbs as DH tonight instead of Matt Stairs, I was hoping Matt would get into the game. Rays are going to use Rocco Baldelli in RF and Cliff Floyd in at DH.

We had a good time in the thread last night so if you are watching the game come in and join us.