OK....Now I Know They Are Playing With Me.....

I am running out the door but am here long to see the start of the game and the National Anthem. Now I thought having the Back Street Boys was scraping the bottom of the 'has been' barrel but tonight the lesser of the wimp pop dual Hall and Oates, John Oates sang the National Anthem. Now I know most of you are too young to remember Hall and Oates, and for the life of me, I can't think up the title to any of their 'hits', but trust me they weren't great. Hall was the more talented one, in sort of a damning with faint praise way. Anyway John Oates sang the anthem.....

And he wasn't bad, totally a cappella......a little shaky on the high notes but really a nice job. And he asked the crowd to sing along with him. Nicely done John, am sorry I doubted you.