Remembrance Day

I only have one real poem that I can recite from memory, in grade 8 our teacher had us memorize 'Flanders Fields'. As much as I didn't like that teacher at the time, I'm glad we did that. We also did a section on the Beatles so why I didn't like her is a mystery. Anyway, nothing is more fitting today:

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The birds, still bravely singing, fly