Football Pool For NFL Week 11

Ok, can I say off the bat that I hate Thursday night Football games?  Anyway, I wasn't paying attention again and there is a game tomorrow night, involving Hugo's favorite team, the Jets. All 16 teams play this week. If you can't get your picks in before Thursday's game you can still send them in, you will just have one less game to guess at, but the way I play you'll likely beat me out anyway. We will go back to the total points scored in the Monday Night game as the tie-breaker. We didn't have many in the pool last week so be sure to join in this week. Good luck.

NFL Point Spreads For Week 11 - Week Eleven NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/13 - 11/17, 2008

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
11/13 8:15 ET At New England -3.5 NY Jets
11/16 1:00 ET At Atlanta -6.5 Denver
11/16 1:00 ET At Miami -10.5 Oakland
11/16 1:00 ET At NY Giants -6.5 Baltimore
11/16 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -8.5 Houston
11/16 4:15 ET Tennessee -2.5 At Jacksonville
11/16 1:00 ET At Green Bay -4.5 Chicago
11/16 1:00 ET Philadelphia -9.5 At Cincinnati
11/16 1:00 ET New Orleans -5.5 At Kansas City
11/16 1:00 ET At Carolina -14.5 Detroit
11/16 1:00 ET At Tampa Bay -3.5 Minnesota
11/16 4:05 ET At San Francisco -6.5 St. Louis
11/16 4:05 ET Arizona -2.5 At Seattle
11/16 4:15 ET At Pittsburgh -4.5 San Diego
11/16 8:15 ET Dallas -1.5 At Washington

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/17 8:35 ET At Buffalo -4.5 Cleveland