Football Pool For NFL Week 13

Since this Thursday is Turkey Day in the states there are 3 games this Thursday. So here's the pool for this week. Get your picks in to me before the first game Thursday. We'll go back to total points on the Monday game for the tie-breaker. Good luck.

NFL Point Spreads For Week 13 - Week Thirteen NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/27 - 12/1, 2008

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
11/27 12:30 ET Tennessee -11.5 At Detroit
11/27 4:15 ET At Dallas -12.5 Seattle
11/27 8:15 ET At Philadelphia -2.5 Arizona
11/30 4:15 ET At NY Jets -7.5 Denver
11/30 1:00 ET At Buffalo -7.5 San Francisco
11/30 1:00 ET At Tampa Bay -3.5 New Orleans
11/30 1:00 ET At Green Bay -3.5 Carolina
11/30 1:00 ET NY Giants -3.5 At Washington
11/30 1:00 ET Miami -8.5 At St. Louis
11/30 1:00 ET Baltimore -7.5 At Cincinnati
11/30 1:00 ET Indianapolis -4.5 At Cleveland
11/30 4:05 ET At San Diego -5.5 Atlanta
11/30 4:15 ET At New England -1.5 Pittsburgh
11/30 4:15 ET At Oakland -3.5 Kansas City
11/30 8:15 ET At Minnesota -3.5 Chicago

Monday Night Football Point Spread

12/1 8:35 ET At Houston -3.5 Jacksonville