Alexei Ramirez 1 2 3 14
Armando Galarraga - 3 3 12
Joba Chamberlain - 3 1 10
Jacoby Ellsbury - 1 2 5
Brad Ziegler - 1 1 4
David Murphy - 1 - 3
Denard Span - - 2 2
Chris Davis - - 1 1

I don't have all that much to say about the vote. The Blue Jay Rookie of the Year is clearly Jesse Carlson and I so much wanted to vote for him but unfortunately I couldn't even make a case for him being the best rookie reliever with the season Brad Ziegler had for the A's. My votes were Longoria, Aviles and Ellsbury. The interesting pick to me was the second place vote for David Murphy.

The NL vote I don't understand is John Bowker a first baseman with a .300 on base and little power, but then I didn't follow the NL very closely. The top three in the NL seem to be the right choices.