Football Pool for NFL Week 10

I didn't realize there was a Thursday game this week. So the pool has to be up earlier....or before now. So if you can get your picks into me before game time tomorrow great, if not well you can still send them in you'll just have one less game to pick. You'll still have a chance to win, just have the handicap of 1 less game to get right (or in my case wrong). This week I'm changing the tie-breaker to the number of total points scored in the 2 CFL playoff games this weekend, Edmonton Eskimos at Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday and BC Lions at Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday. Have to live up to Canadian content laws......

Best of luck to all.......

NFL Point Spreads For Week 10 - Week Ten NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/6 - 11/10, 2008

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
11/6 8:15 ET At Cleveland -3.5 Denver
11/9 1:00 ET Jacksonville -6.5 At Detroit
11/9 1:00 ET Tennessee -3.5 At Chicago
11/9 1:00 ET At New England -3.5 Buffalo
11/9 1:00 ET At Atlanta -1.5 New Orleans
11/9 1:00 ET At NY Jets -8.5 St. Louis
11/9 1:00 ET At Miami -8.5 Seattle
11/9 1:00 ET At Minnesota -2.5 Green Bay
11/9 4:05 ET Carolina -9.5 At Oakland
11/9 4:15 ET At San Diego -15.5 Kansas City
11/9 4:15 ET At Pittsburgh -3.5 Indianapolis
11/9 8:15 ET At Philadelphia -3.5 NY Giants
11/9 1:00 ET Baltimore -1.5 At Houston

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/10 8:35 ET At Arizona -9.5 San Francisco

Byes: Cincinnati, Dallas, Tampa Bay, Washington