A.J. To Sign With Yankees

Burnett has 'reached argeement' agreement to sign with the Yankees. He is to get $82.5 million over five years. $82.5 million. Five years. That economic down turn must be just something to sell papers. I think it would be a good time to revisit all to those newspaper stories saying AJ would be a fool to opt out, one of which was talked about here.

I don't know man....seems like a heck of a lot of money to spend on someone that injury prone. How many people here think that the Yankees will come to regret this contract? Ok. You can all put down your hands down.

Actually let's put up a poll......