Read of the Day

Today's must-read of the day:  Everyone is trying to outdo each other with pessimism over the 2009 Jays, so it's a great time to point out the always-excellent Tao of Stieb's great post Keep Hope Alive.

I would like to associate myself with Tao's comments as I think they are right on.  The team has problems, sure, but it also has way too much going for it to just fold before the games have even been played.  I think it will be a fun season to watch.  And my guess is that Ricciardi has a move or two up his sleeve - I don't see him heading into what could well be his last season without going down fighting.

So let's go Jays!