Week 14 Football Pool

Feeling hopefull after finally winning week. This week includes the first ever NFL regular season game in Canada, with the Bills 'hosting' the Dolphins in Toronto. It is too bad that Ted Rogers died this week, he worked hard to get the Bills to play a few games at Rogers Center. It is sad he didn't live to see it. In his honor we'll make the total points scored in the game in Toronto the tie-breaker, instead of the Monday night.

I did consider making the tie-breaker the number of games Sean Avery is suspended by the NHL for a very crude comment he made about a former girlfriend and her current boyfriend, Calgary Flames defenseman Dion Phaneuf, here in Calgary. He is a fine gentleman that Avery. It is too bad he was suspended before last night's game, it would have been fun watching Phaneuf drive him thru the boards. Or I could have used the number of months Plexico Burris ends up in jail, for shooting himself in his own leg. Actually the charge has to do with having an illegal firearm and assorted other charges, but shooting an unarmed leg should be the crime.

Anyway:

NFL Point Spreads For Week 14 - Week Fourteen NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 12/4 - 12/8, 2008

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
12/4 8:15 ET At San Diego -9.5 Oakland
12/7 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -13.5 Cincinnati
12/7 1:00 ET At Chicago -6.5 Jacksonville
12/7 1:00 ET At Green Bay -5.5 Houston
12/7 1:00 ET At Tennessee -13.5 Cleveland
12/7 1:00 ET Minnesota -8.5 At Detroit
12/7 8:15 ET At Baltimore -5.5 Washington
12/7 1:00 ET At NY Giants -6.5 Philadelphia
12/7 1:00 ET At New Orleans -3.5 Atlanta
12/7 4:05 ET NY Jets -3.5 At San Francisco
12/7 4:05 ET At Buffalo
(Toronto)
-0.5 Miami
12/7 4:05 ET At Denver -9.5 Kansas City
12/7 4:15 ET At Arizona -14 St. Louis
12/7 4:15 ET At Pittsburgh -2.5 Dallas
12/7 4:05 ET New England -4.5 At Seattle

Monday Night Football Point Spread

12/8 8:35 ET At Carolina -3.5 Tampa Bay