Football Pool For NFL Week 15

We haven't had many join into the pool the last couple of weeks, which has been good for me, as I've won the last two. But I'd enjoy beating more people. Anyway, we'll go back to the total points scored in the Monday night game for the tie-breaker.

NFL Point Spreads For Week 15 - Week Fifteen NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 12/11 - 12/15, 2008

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
12/11 8:15 ET At Chicago -3.5 New Orleans
12/14 1:00 ET Green Bay -1.5 At Jacksonville
12/14 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -16.5 Detroit
12/14 1:00 ET Washington -6.5 At Cincinnati
12/14 1:00 ET At Atlanta -3.5 Tampa Bay
12/14 1:00 ET At Miami -6.5 San Francisco
12/14 1:00 ET Seattle -3.5 At St. Louis
12/14 1:00 ET At NY Jets -7.5 Buffalo
12/14 1:00 ET Tennessee -3.5 At Houston
12/14 4:15 ET At Baltimore -1.5 Pittsburgh
12/14 4:15 ET At Carolina -7.5 Denver
12/14 1:00 ET San Diego -5.5 At Kansas City
12/14 4:05 ET At Arizona -3.5 Minnesota
12/14 4:15 ET New England -7.5 At Oakland
12/14 8:15 ET At Dallas -2.5 NY Giants

Monday Night Football Point Spread

12/15 8:35 ET At Philadelphia -14.5 Cleveland