The Lightning & 0-3

I know Spring Training doesn't matter, but the Jays opening up ST with three staright losses, two at the hands of the Tigers, and one to the Rays, is not good. The only bright spot for all of you Janssen fans out there is that he is looking really good, while Litsch isn't look so great.

I went to the Leafs game last night. Great game, with the Lightning winning in OT because of Dan Boyle's goal. I know I'm down in Florida for Baseball but I can't help but go and see some hockey games. I've been to three games as of last night.

Playing the Reds tomorrow at Knology Park. If anyone from Bluebird Banter is going to be there, let me know and I'll try and hook up with you.