FanPost

Strange Fantasy Draft

I took part in a draft tonight, and here are the first two rounds of picks:

Round: 1
(1) Alex Rodriguez 3B
(2) Hanley Ramirez SS
(3) David Wright 3B
(4) Matt Holliday LF
(5) Miguel Cabrera 3B
(6) Ryan Howard 1B
(7) Vladimir Guerrero RF
(8) Jose Reyes SS
(9) Jimmy Rollins SS -- my pick
(10) Ryan Braun 3B

Round: 2
(11) Chase Utley 2B
(12) Prince Fielder 1B -- my pick
(13) Johan Santana SP
(14) Derek Jeter SS
(15) Troy Tulowitzki SS
(16) David Ortiz DH
(17) Jake Peavy SP
(18) Carl Crawford LF
(19) Albert Pujols 1B
(20) Carlos Lee LF

The strangest pick I've ever seen was Felix Hernandez third overall a few years back, but this was the strangest overall. These oddball picks continued for the remainder of the draft, by the way.

What are some of the biggest overreaches you've seen in a fantasy draft?