Game Cancelled

Today's game featuring the Toronto Blue Jays and the New York Yankees has been cancelled due to rain. It has been rescheduled for tomorrow, April 1st at 7:05 PM.

Fans holding paid tickets for today’s game may use them today or exchange their paid tickets for any regular season game at Yankee Stadium within 12 months, subject to availability. Due to limited ticket availability for Yankees home games during the 2008 season, fans are highly encouraged to use their tickets for tomorrow night’s rescheduled game. Tickets can be exchanged at Yankee Stadium advance ticket windows only. They are open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4p.m., and until the seventh inning of any regularly scheduled home game.

I am not very happy about this game being cancelled. I was all set to watch a baseball game and now I have to wait until tomorrow night. Also, it delays my return to home a day later, which I am also not too thrilled about for reasons I will tell you about in the near future.

I'm planning a relaxing evening in the hotel after supper and a quick dip in the pool and excerise in the workout room. Any suggestions as to what would be a good movie to watch?