Pancho Needs Your Prayers, It's True - But Save a Few For Lefty Too

For everyone looking forward to seeing Bo Junior pitch on Saturday, as the Jays had been saying he would, we will have to be patient. Ryan's doctor has told the Jays to lay off a bit and slow down. Dr. Kremchek advised the team to let Ryan pitch in two more simulated games, one each third day, before getting him into a spring training game.

As long as BJ's "back" isn't bothering him, I can wait. Still on the alt-country kick as SXSW is in only a few days, as today's title is brought to us by the legendary texan songwriter Townes Van Zandt.