New York 50 45 .526 6 Lost 1
Toronto 47 48 .494 9 Won 1
Baltimore 45 48 .483 10 Lost 2

(updated 7.16.2008 at 11:32 PM MDT)

Contest time! Above is the standings at the moment. Leave your prediction for finishing order and games behind leaderin the comments. Closest to the correct order is the winner, with closest on the games behind leader as the tie breaker. Winner gets.....well bragging rights. Maybe we'll find a prize. Have your guess in by the 23rd.