Game Thread for Game 99, Toronto at Orioles

2008 - Jesse Litsch 8-6 19 18 1 1 0 0 110.1 127 59 51 16 17 58 4.16 1.31

2008 - Radhames Liz 3-2 8 8 0 0 0 0 35.2 40 32 30 10 22 28 7.57 1.74

Guess I had Radhames Liz' name backwards yesterday....whoops....is better this way. Neither pitcher has done well of late, though we do have a habit of turning every pitcher we see into Bob Gibson, but we hit well yesterday. Hoping Litsch turns it around soon, we need him.

Slightly different batting order today, Eck is in playing short and batting 9th. I'd rather him batting second over Scoot. He is fun to watch, taking the little run up to throw to first. I really don't think his defense is any worse than Scoot's at short. Stairs, finally has been removed from the cleanup spot. Overbay is in, maybe he can add to his league lead in grounding into double plays. I'd like Cito to move Lind down in the lineup but can't have everything and as long as he keeps Wilk out I'm happy. The unfortunate problem for our team is that somebody has to hit at the top of the order, if they all could hit in the 7 thru 9 spots life would be good.

Marcum comes off the DL to pitch tomorrow night. Can put your guess for who goes down in the comments.

I get to watch today's game so join me in the game thread tonight. Let the battle for last begin.