Most Disappointing....

This morning, when I turned on the computer, on the msn home page, there was a link to a story on msn fox sports The All-Disappointing Squad. I thought, oh good I'll see some Blue Jay players on this. Unlike looking at the starters for the All-Star game. But, there was not one Jay on the list, which surprised me. Here's the link so you can see for yourself:

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8306074/Fallen-Stars:-The-all-disappointing-squad

Anyway I thought a good poll would be 'Who's the Jay's most disappointing player'. There are a number of candidates, so I won't discuss them here, but vote for your choice and we can use the comments to debate.

Now I thought about listing JP but decided to stick to players....but you can make your case for him in the comments.