Heading To The Rogers Center

I'm heading over to the Roger's Center in a bit from my hotel, and I was wondering if you guys had any questions for any of the Jays I could ask before the game? I want to get this blog involved in my job as much as possible. Please, feel free to ask any questions, just none that will get me fired!

Also, don't feel like you have to rush just to get a question directed to one of the Jays. I will do this fairly often before games, as well as other things to get the blog involved.