Weekly Poll

After the catchers poll, I'm severely disappointed in you guys. Pat Borders over Ernie Whitt?? If you can't use it properly you should lose your right to vote. But then it does explain how we get the leaders we do.....

Anyway, this week it is first baseman and we have had some good ones. Lots of good choices, not that it matters to people that would vote for Pat Borders.