Monday News....

Jays have an off day today but still but still are making moves. First Kevin Mench was sent back down to Syracuse. It hasn't been anounced who will be taking his roster spot yet. I'm guessing that they will call someone else up to DH against lefties or maybe we'll be seeing more of Eck in that spot.

And Robinzon Diaz has been sent to Pittsburgh to complete the Bautista deal.  So I guess we can take his name off our top 11 prospect list. I'm not sure what I think of that. Diaz didn't have the best of years and likely saw AJ Arencibia pass him by. But I thought he was closer to being Major League ready and we'll need someone next season to catch, or we'll have a heck of a lot of passed balls.

I'll admit I'm still pissed at whoever decided to open the dome in while we were behind in yesterday's game. Come guys...got to have everyone's head in the game for the rest of the season.

The Yankees and Red Sox start a three game set at Yankee stadium tomorrow, Wakefield, Bryd and Lester starting the three games against Pettitte, Ponson and Mussina. I'm not sure who to cheer for.....I hate the Yankees but both teams are in front of the Jays. I really want the Jays to finish in front of the Yankees and I really don't want to see the Yanks in the playoffs again.

After reading everyone's opinions about why Marcum was send out to AAA I still have no understanding of the move. Wilmer seems to think it might be a atitude adjustment. I guess could be, but I still hate the move.