Eckstein Traded to Diamondbacks

We are getting A ball pitch Chad beck. Full story is here. Glad for Eck that is going somewhere they will play him. Running out but will ad to this later and do the game recap for today's game. Gotta love people that wait till after the trade then make their selection on the 'Will Eck Be Traded Today' poll.....geeze...