Odds of Making the Playoffs

I was sent a link to a very cool website, by the creator, Ken Roberts, that charts the odds of us making the playoffs. Or for that matter the odds of other teams, but then who cares about other teams. Here is the site, but thought I'd mention some of the little bits of information that caught my eye:

If we go 19-0 (yeah right) we make the playoffs and 18-1 we have a 99.1% chance. 16-3 gets us a 66% chance. Anything less than 12-7 and we have no chance. . It also has graphs that show what our odds were as the season went along among other things. Our chances right at this moment? 1.6%.

Anyway, take a look. It is very interesting.