Weekly Poll

Tony Fernandez was the clear winner in the SS poll, I'll admit I was surprised that there is a Manny Lee fan out there. I had thought Alfredo Griffin might get a few votes. This week we look at the third basemen and I am expecting a much closer vote, spread among a lot more players. Anyway make you pick and if you pick 'someone else' let us know who and why.