Week 2 Football Poll Results.

In this past weekend's games the winners with the spread were Oakland (??), Tennessee, Indianapolis, Washington, Green Bay, Chicago,Carolina, NY Giants, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, San Francisco, Arizona, New England, Cleveland, and Philadelphia. The Baltimore-Houston game was canceled because of the hurricane.

The winner this week was hopelessjaysfan with 9 out of 15. Actually I tied him, but he was closer to the total score in the Monday Night game (stupid tie breaker). Sorry, hopeless, I don't have a prize for you. Tried to think of someone, maybe name the Hinske Award after you for the week but it didn't seem so much like a prize. But you can have bragging rights. If anyone can think of a good prize, let me know.

There was only 5 of us in the pool this week, hopefully we'll get a few more in next week,