Week 3 Football Pool

Here are this weekend's games and spreads. Email me your choices and the total points scored in the Monday Night Game for use as a tie breaker by Saturday midnight.

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
9/21 1:00 ET At Atlanta -5.5 Kansas City
9/21 1:00 ET At Buffalo -9.5 Oakland
9/21 1:00 ET At Tennessee -4.5 Houston
9/21 1:00 ET At NY Giants -13.5 Cincinnati
9/21 1:00 ET At Washington -3.5 Arizona
9/21 1:00 ET At New England -12.5 Miami
9/21 1:00 ET At Chicago -3.5 Tampa Bay
9/21 1:00 ET At Minnesota -3.5 Carolina
9/21 4:05 ET At Seattle -9.5 St. Louis
9/21 4:05 ET At San Francisco -3.5 Detroit
9/21 4:05 ET At Denver -5.5 New Orleans
9/21 4:15 ET At Philadelphia -3.5 Pittsburgh
9/21 4:15 ET At Indianapolis -5.5 Jacksonville
9/21 4:15 ET At Baltimore -2.5 Cleveland
9/21 8:15 ET Dallas -3.5 At Green Bay

Monday Night Football Point Spread

9/22 8:35 ET At San Diego -8.5 NY Jets