Weekly Poll

George Bell won the left fielder poll, no surprise. You have to love the vote for Candy Maldonado. We need some older Jay fans, Al Woods and Barry Bonnell didn't get a vote but Frank Catalanotto gets 2 and Reed Johnson gets 5? It makes you think Shannon Stewart ruined his reputation in Toronto by coming back this season when he gets less votes than Reed.

Anyway, time for the Center Fielders. Some great names on this list, but then Mookie Wilson would be a great name on any list. How does one get a name like Mookie? I think there are 4 or 5 guys that deserve votes this time round. Should be interesting.