Camden Chat Picks the 2008 AL East All Star Team

Hey y'all, not much going on in the world of Jays, so I thought I send a great post from a sister SB Nation site y'all's way.

Camden Chat has selected the 2008 AL East All-Star Team, and the Jays did not fare too well in the selections.  In fact, only one Jay made the team, Doc Halladay. No other Jays were selected.

I might quibble and say that Downs should've been the setup man, but other than that, not too much argument.  If more pitchers were selected, surely the Jays would've had better representation.