Happy Birthday Rince!

So, a little bird (thanks, Carm!) told me that today is our very own Rincewind's birthday!  A birthday toast (though I'm at work so it'll have to be with a Coke) to Rince, fitting since he often does the birthday posts for the Jays and ex-Jays.

Cheers, mate! (or, as we say where I come from, Chin-Chin !)  It's great playing in this little sandbox with you and I get a little smarter every time I read one of your posts.  Hope you have a great birthday and enjoy all the best in the coming year!