FanPost

Another Random Question

Which ballpark have you been to and which, in your opinion, is the best? I've only been to the Rogers Centre and Arlington Ballpark (and saw Minute Maid Park and Busch Stadium from the outside so really doesn't count) so I can't say much...I personally like the RC better because of the retractable roof and temperature control system. Since I live in Dallas I'd go to the Rangers games more often but it's just too darn hot down here. I'd definitely go to more games if Tom Hicks ( or George W) build us a dome hehe. Anyway, your thoughts guys...

Interesting episodes regarding the park would be fun as well...