Not So Weekly Poll

Can't really call it a weekly poll since it's been a month or so, but the Best Jay Closer poll has been closed for a while and Tom Henke won. So the last of the Best Jay player polls is Best Jay Middle Reliever. So choose from the list of setup or middle relievers, we have had a few really good ones.